Thursday 5 September 2013

As a prelude to publishing...

I have decided to make the first chapter of my book, The War Wolf, free to download in pdf format.
The fact is that it is about time that I got something out there and while the book is being finalised for that very event why not, I thought, put out a taster? Well, what's the worse that can go wrong?

Okay, never ask a loaded question! That said, every aspiring writer has to reach this point where you step beyond your comfort zone, reach out beyond the circle of your family and friends, and offer your work up to that most frightening of individuals - the total stranger!

Funnily enough I feel rather confident about this stage in the long and winding road. I know that someone can, if they so wish, hurl a whole bucket load of invective criticism at my head, especially as I put a comments box on my website, but what they hey! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Besides, I've been using the internet long enough now that I reckon that I can spot genuine constructive criticism from bile!

So here you go, if you want to, have a look and tell me what you think!

 The Sorrow Song Trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment