Wednesday 10 September 2014

Subtle Changes



After completing the final manuscript for publication of For Rapture of Ravens I decided to revise the original manuscript for The War Wolf. The idea was to correct some typographical errors and clean up the formatting. However, as I was in the mood to review the whole book I decided to have a look at the cover. The original cover I liked very much but it was not long after publication when I started to notice things that I thought I had got wrong with it. Only little things but as I tend to be my own harshest critic they were knowing away at me. So obviously I saw a chance to put things right. It is not, I think, anything drastic, just a little alteration that is, in my opinion, an improvement. I hope that you like it?



No comments:

Post a Comment